Friday, August 28, 2009

Birthdays and Books!

We got together with girls from our small group on Wednesday to celebrate a birthday with dinner and cupcakes. This picture is actually the "after" shot. Notice the lack of cupcakes - just don't count, please.


This is Ruth Ann, who led our small group last semester (who I'll actually be co-leading with this semester) with her cupcakes that spelled out "21"

All the candles are lit! Time to make a wish!



I think she liked my homemade icing!

So here is my life for the next four months. And this is actually minus three books. Which I think makes a grand total of about . . yea, that's right . . TWENTY.








2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a lot of book, poor Jaryn! Do actually have to read all of them in their entirety?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, unfortunately so. Occasionally they'll leave out the introduction or prologue but that's about as lucky as we get!

    ReplyDelete