Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring, Spring, Spring!




Since the moment I've been anticipating posting these pics I've been singing the Spring song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. I certainly was not excited about having to work on spring break but if I hadn't had to work I might have missed out on our campus in full bloom! These are the bushes directly outside the building where I work! A beautiful vision of pink that you can't miss when you look out the window, even if you're on the other side of the building!



I couldn't get too close to the white flowers because there were busy bees buzzing around but I still managed to snag this shot!


The pale pink ones are definitely my favorite!


God is definitely showing how He makes all things new whether it's in nature or working in people's lives. It's always good to know He has a hand in everything! Thank You for the blessing of beautiful Spring colors!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spending part of your Spring Break with Ms. Ava! She's a very lucky little girl:)

    ReplyDelete