Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Endearing Qualities - Or so I'm told.

I have an obsession with jalapeno cheetos and an innate fear of squirrels. I drive FAST! I am what most would call “athletically challenged” but am coordinated from years of gymnastics. I hate working out – I would rather walk. I have no competitive drive whatsoever unless it is against myself or academically. Yes, I am a self-proclaimed geek, my major is English that’s part of the criteria that you must meet in order to have this major. I am always in the middle of at least one book (if not more.) I’m a music buff; my iPod is filled with every genre imaginable. I love being around my friends but can appreciate my alone time. I like to contradict myself and ramble endlessly while saying absolutely nothing – I’ve been told it is one of my endearing qualities. I have the world’s best dad and hope to meet a man who is equally amazing someday. I have a mom who gave me an eye for design and impeccable taste. I grew up with a big brother that I couldn’t be more thankful for, who married the sister that I never had. They have one baby, my niece, Ava James who is the perfect combination of them both. God is my strength and my shield and I couldn’t be more thankful for the work he’s done in my life. It hasn’t always been easy but he’s given me a story that I can call my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment