Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sprinkle Virgins

A few weeks ago I took a trip to Dallas with my friend and bride-to-be Haley and a lifelong friend (and fellow bridesmaid), Mary. Mary needed to be fitted for her bridesmaid's dress so we all piled into Haley's hummer (with me behind the wheel) and made our way to the big city! On our way we made a joint decision and decided we could no longer live our lives being "Sprinkle Virgins." After the dress fitting we made our way to the adorably chic little bakery!

Such a cute little label!



A perfect breakfast! A lady at starbucks let us know that she was a little jealous she couldn't eat like this anymore - way to put us on a guilt trip!!





I think this is kind of what Heaven in a box looks like . . . I went with simple - vanilla and milk chocolate. Simply divine!



The Beautiful Bride-To-Be!

Mary and the phenomenal red velvet cupcake!

Vanilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment