Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back To The Daily Grind . .

So the break is over, which was enjoyable but mostly anticlimatic. Lots of time with the family, a trip to the dentist, a trip to the doctor, and some time spent with my man and other friends. Nothing bad but nothing very exciting either.

The end of the semester is now in sight and I think it looks manageable. A few more tests, a few more papers, nothing intolerable. Today wasn't the greatest day back. I have a paper due tomorrow which I spent most of my day working on, got a parking ticket on campus after hours (which I didn't know was possible), and didn't get to see my mancandy for more than a few minutes but that's because . . .

HE HAS A JOB!

That's right, my man has a job. He started today and is already loving every minute of it. He's working as a PE teacher about 30 minutes outside of town. I'm just thankful he's getting to stay in town! He's so great with kids so it will be something he loves. What is even more amazing is the testament of faithfulness that I got to witness. He was in no hurry to make sudden movements when it came to work and trusted that the Lord would provide. And He did, like He always does. The new job does mean less late nights spent hanging out but maybe that means I'll actually be responsible and do home work and graduate by August. Now there's an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment