Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back In The Blog World

Hello everyone! I have finally made it back to the blog world. "What inspired me?" you ask? Well first of all, the purchase of a new camera! And an amazing one at that! I'm looking forward to catch new, exciting, and fun memories with my friends in my last few months of college.

And YES, you DID hear me right! I said "last few months." I have 19 hours left on my degree plan. Ten of which are Spanish. Nine of which are my history minor. I'm hoping to Clepp out of the Spanish and graduate by August. "Hoping" should be the word to focus on here.

So many things have changed since the last time I posted that it would be too overwhelming to all put in one post. I will slowly introduce these to you as I hope to remain more faithful to my blog.

For now, I will just say that God has been teaching me many lessons the past few weeks. And not just in one area of my life. In many, many areas. So many areas that I feel like I have had to write them all down and have probably still left some out. What I am realizing though is that I'm learning persistence. And while it hasn't been easy, I'm loving every minute of it! I'm learning to fight this uphill battle and hope to be able to be as Christ-like as possible while I'm learning these new things. But I'm determined. In a lot of areas where I previously wasn't. And I'm secure in who God is and what He's doing in my life and who He is molding me into.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm excited for you and look forward to reading it all!

    ReplyDelete