Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Me In A Nutshell.

So this isn't too different from something I posted a few months ago but it's changed a little bit . . .

I’ve recently started this new health kick thing, which has eliminated my obsession with jalapeno cheetos. I’ve come to realize that working out is not my forte - I choose to walk instead as a form of exercise. I still drive a little too fast even after two speeding tickets but I’m beginning to learn. Right now I’d say that’s the best part of my life. I’m learning and am slowly discovering that it’s one of my favorite things to do! I still don’t like squirrels. I’ll be graduating this year with a BA in English and will be so glad to finally choose what I want to read. Yes, I’m a geek, I’ve learned to accept it, and you should too! I love music. Period. All kinds. I can talk on endlessly for hours without saying much of anything. It’s definitely a trademark quality. I’m a very go-with-the-flow kind of person and I’m usually willing to try anything at least once. I like hugs and words of affirmation, that’s the best way to keep me motivated. I have the world’s best dad. I have a mom who gave me an eye for design and impeccable taste. I grew up with a big brother that I couldn’t be more thankful for, who married the sister that I never had. They have a little girl, my niece, Ava James who is the perfect combination of them both. I have amazing friends and an equally awesome boyfriend but my true fulfillment comes from my relationship with Jesus Christ who died for my sin so that I might gain salvation through him. The Lord is my strength and my shield and I couldn’t be more thankful for the work he’s done in my life. It hasn’t always been easy but he’s given me a story that I can call my own!

I really do plan on posting pictures soon. That new camera is being put to good use! But blogging is usually something I find myself doing at ridiculous hours in the morning when I'm not tired. Like now, at 12:25 AM on a Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment